Mobile Game genre is constantly improving and now many big titles are coming on phone making the mobile phones a leading gaming industry in recent years. With the increase of Games on Mobile Phones, some companies are also announcing events to promotes mobile phones game industry and they are offering huge amount in their Tournament. Just like Guns of Boom, who had a recent $50,000 event. Tencent has announced $2 Million Prize Pool in New PUBG Mobile Tournament.
Tencent Games and PUBG teams announced PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 (PMCO 2019). They are giving chance to mobile professional player to show their skills and win a huge amount in this an year-long event. Semi Pros are also welcome to the event. The event is splited into two seasons. The Spring Split and Fall Split. Each split with seperate prizes and there will be Global Finals too for each season.
Criteria to Join the Event
- Player must be over 16 or above for the tournament
- All player must have parent approval to join the tournament
- Age Restriction will be applied according to the player’s region
- All player must be at platinum rank at the end of the season
- There should be atleast 3 Players from in a squad from the same region they are representing.
PUBG is the most popular game among mobile gamers due to its high availability on almost every type of device unlike Fortnite Mobile. Now a professional tournament will also help increasing the game’s popularity more than ever before.