Recently some Data Miners have claimed that they have Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 Challenges Leaks. These leaks are not confirmed yet. But this can give the ideas to the player that what will Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 Challenges be.
Season 8 have introduced alot of new stuff to the game like Pirate Theme in the new added Lazy Lagoon and Sunny Steps Maps, Blackheart undead Pirate outfit, New Ping feature inspired by Apex Legends and much more.
Fornite Season 8 Weak 2 Challenges Leak shows that there might be increase in Difficulty level for the players this Thursday as the Week 2 begins. According to the leaks, there will be not anything BIG coming in Week 2. The Leaked Challenges are as follows:
- Deal Damage to falling Supply Drops
- Deal Damage to enemies with Pirate Cannons
- Eliminate in Haunted Hill and Salty Springs
- Search a Chest in more than one location in the same match.
- Landing on The Block, Dusty Divot, Polar Peak, Snobby Shores and Paradise Palm.
- Gaining health by consuming Apples and Med Kits.
- Visit the far East, West, North & South Points of the Island.
These challenges are much easier. The only challenge which is hard to deal is to Deal Damage with Pirate Cannons as the weapon is slow to move and will be difficult . Else are very easy for the casual players.
Fortnite’s Season 8 is not much different as compared to the previous seasons. But players are expecting that Epic Games will launch a huge Season 9 to keep the players in the game. As the Fortnite is already under pressure after a successful launch of Apex Legends. Lets see what Fortnite will bring to us in the future.
If you have any other information regarding Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 Challenges Leaks, comment down below. For more news Follow Us on Twitter & Facebook.